Annual Service Agreements for HVAC Systems
As a homeowner, you need to keep your heating and air conditioning in the best condition possible at all times. Any problems that you have with your HVAC system could make your home uncomfortable and even unsafe. Those problems need to be handled as soon as possible, and if possible, they should be prevented.
At Cooper's Inc., our professional heating and air conditioning contractors offer annual service agreements to help ensure that your heating and cooling systems always receive the care that they need.
Our Topeka heating and air conditioning contractors will work with you to create a custom annual service agreement that fits with the needs of your home's heating and cooling systems, as well as your schedule and budget.
What Our Service Agreements Help You Achieve
Maintenance is an essential part of keeping your home's heating and cooling systems functioning well and efficiently. Our annual help service agreement are designed to achieve two key goals:
- To prevent major breakdowns and/or the need for expensive and complicated repairs.
- To keep your heating and air conditioning systems running efficiently so that you can save money on your monthly energy costs.
We'll work with you to schedule annual heating and cooling tune-ups in the fall and spring, respectively, in order to guarantee that these systems are always ready to perform well. Along with annual tune-ups of both systems, our service agreements will also give you priority status among our clients, so you'll always have the shortest possible wait after requesting service.
Our HVAC Maintenance Process
All of our HVAC tune-ups include the following:
- Professional Cleaning
- Adjustment of Burners
- Cleaning of Ignition Assembly
- Safety Checks for Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Testing of Safety Controls
- Cleaning and Adjustment of Blower Components
- Safety Check and Adjustment of Pilot Lights
- Duct Cleaning
- Filter Cleaning or Changing
- And More!
Our Topeka heating and AC service professionals will do whatever it takes to ensure that your heating and cooling systems are in great shape and ready to keep your home comfortable during the upcoming season.
To learn more about our annual heating and air conditioning service agreements for Topeka homeowners, please call Cooper's Inc at 785-267-4100 or complete our online request form.
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater? - Even if you're keeping up with the repairs and maintenance, your water heater will need to be replaced eventually. Being left without hot water for any period of time can be a huge problem, so it’s important that if your water is going to need to be replaced, you know about it beforehand … Read More
- Prevent Plumbing Problems With These Helpful Tips - At Cooper’s, Inc., our plumbers can assist you with any plumbing repairs that you may need, and we also offer a number of maintenance services to help you keep those problems from developing. Our goal is to help you keep every part of your plumbing system in great condition at all times, so we've put together a few tips to help prevent some common plumbing problems … Read More